Sunday, December 25, 2011

Real Racing 2 apk for Andriod phones

Download Real Racing 2 apk version: 000314 for Andriod phones








take the most hotly anticipated racing game ever made for Android for a FREE test drive. Once you get a taste of the adrenaline-fueled action, UPGRADE to get the total experience. Race away with 30 high-performance cars, 15 awesome locations, and an immersive Career mode!
Great looking cars and tracks, and game play looks to be spot on - but I only get to play for a minute or so before it crashes back to the launcher on my SGS2. Latest update allows me to get a little further around the track before crashing. I wonder if anyone got to complete a complete race on the Galaxy S2, if so, maybe my ROM version contains a bug? Shame its not compatible with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 either - otherwise I'd be playing on there now! oh and The game is actually 1.07GB and not around 600mb as suggested. Besides this game play is excellent.

Download Real Racing 2 apk
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...